Wednesday 24 August 2011

21st

20th Aug, i lost one of my babe.
Because of my careless and blur. 
It's hurt when i saw him struggling until died.
Feel srry to Stefen..she's alone right now.
I hate the feeling of losing something that precious for me.
Things getting imperfect whn everything around me seems getting well.


I miss my babe. RIP.


I had a wonderful 21st birthday. Although without my dear family to celebrate together with me..luckily i got my lovely friends beside me..I'm a lucky person. Truly.

It was nice and somehow meaningful..i appreciate it. =)


Thanks my houesemates woke up so early in the morning went pasar to prepare the mianxian for me. 
Taste like mommy's cooking. Yum Yum. 

Got many birthday cakes on my day. Make me feel like growing ages in one day..
but i almost dun mind getting another year older..

I like tis so much..really not willing to eat it..damn cute..


Finally, i'm 21st. Time to say bye for my youth.

Is getting more and more fat..don't care at all !

This year, i blown out LOADS of candles..
Candles again. I was indeed surprised..it was very beautiful when light up all the candles..

but the candles keep losing their flames..it was uneasy to kept alight..yet, i love this.



I really wanna thanks all of my lovely friends..all those surprises and celebration made me touched and happy.hmm.. thanks all of you so much for celebrating my Big 21 with me. A nice trip, delicious dinner, great drinks, chitchatting and good friends..what more could a girl ask for? 

My lsh Miss Wong, what a thoughtful 'wife' u're..i was nearly cry when i received your gift. miss u so much. Hope can see you soon..faster come back okay?

Wen, Jingshan and Jaclyn, i was really got a big shocked when entering my room..Ah..ah..! haha..Like! Thank u guys sooo much <3

Siting, Qiufen and Huikee, specially thanks ur birthday call and lovely wishes..though i dun always meet up with you guys..but i know we always remember each others deep in our heart  =)

Too much to say for all my friends..thank you, still a thank you. Also, my dear family, thanks for the gift..thanks for everything.

It was an awesome birthday. Thanks for making it so special.
Lucky.


每一年都在变化。
去年今年大不相同。但那份感动却有增无减。
上天关了你的一扇窗,总会替你开启另一道门。
仍然感谢曾经的那扇窗陪我走过的那些日子,不管忘记与否。
我的宝贝,原谅我这大糊涂主人。会惦记着你。