Sunday 23 September 2012

Journey with Mommy

When i went back to Kampar to hand up my report and having my oral presentation, mom decided to come along with me. It was one of the great thing in life when having journey with mom! The memory between she and me =)

I like to make scrapbook to record down the journey and put some mini photos inside which can be a very fun DIY making section for killing time. It makes me happy and remind me of the memory of all those awesome experience.






Mom was exercising in Kampar park
Although Kampar is quite a boring place  which you might find nothing to do when compare to the big city, but for nearly two years living in Kampar, i love to enjoy the fresh air every early morning when i wake up.There will be a lot of students jog beside the roads and sometimes they will give you a warm smile =)

Headed to Penang 


I love Penang so much. I bet all of you already noticed that the famous mural painting news which you can saw it in newspaper or even facebook. A lot of tourists queuing up waiting to take photos of their funny pose with the paintings. So do I..Haha..It was so excited when you found the paintings in different locations but we found that some paintings were destroyed by some brainless fool. When you do not know how to respect the arts, you will not knowing how to live your life.

Happy Ever After!
It was a special art design with monkey on it =)






Ipoh is the last leg of our journey,  mainly a food hunting trip on that day. I've tasted the best curry fish head in Up and Up Restaurants and i just wanna say it was a perfect dish! Read the link and you will know more: Up & Up Restaurant

Dessert in Big Tree Foot 

Full of mixed fruit! 
Thanks for my friends who introduced the nice places and good foods for us. It was truly a wonderful and enjoyable trip!