Tuesday 24 July 2012

Bridge One!

Last Saturday , i went for a band show at Jln Tan Hiok Nee culture street where is one of the busiest street in downtown  JB. Though i live in JB for such many years, it was my first time to visit the street in weekend! I was truly amazed. 

Red House

Bridge One -- they are indeed a great young band for me. =) 

They are hot-blooded youngsters!

Soooo Highhh

So glad to know them in my intern period =)

Foon Yew bazaar made me think of my high school  time


Cute Jiajia, she is a super FAN of Bridge One!


Lead singer of the band Yeewen, i luv her voice <3

' Hey, we're BRIDGE ONE! '

About 11pm.. while i went to take my car i found that it was juz stuck in nightly markets! It's totally drove me crazyyy and helpless..some more the pasar malam only end at 2am..so my friends suggested to go for a movie..though i was damn tired but no other way to do. Well..it was kinda a waste to sleep in the cinema and missed the Batman for three hours! Fortunately Jackie and his girl got came to watch the movie with us..or else i'd be reluctant to walk back to the street..keke..thankiu Jackie =)

I'm damn lazyyy  and sick these days..next time will blog about the street and band with more details to you guys. Stay Tuned!