Monday 9 July 2012

Embrace your life

In the entire whole of  life, most of us could barely satisfied with our own life. We possibly spend our precious time to pry into private life of others. We keep complaining about the hectic life of city like.When things don't work out we always blame God and question why He let us down but never realized YOU, alone, are the only one to created it. So guys, please never waste your time to grumble about this and that, it never works but only get things worse. Give yourself a best smile everyday and if you can, any moment! Sounds like crazy but it worth to give it a try =)

To be a temporary counselling teacher, i am so glad to have a lot of lovely students around me. They are so sweet and kind =) How fortunately i'm to be here to get along with them! I'm happy to show you guys my first handmade little gift from one of my students, who came from Korea and honestly I was so excited when i know that his hometown is just my favourite dancer's hometown where in Busan!

Here's the little cute "Bread"

Sometimes, i might think that my life is not perfect as others, yet  i always appreciate and feel grateful to God by giving lots of joy for my life. I love my life, and i will keep going to strive to be a better man!

Embrace your life, always.