Tuesday 10 July 2012

Mille Crepé in Maco

Here's a highly recommended place for chill-outs,dates and hightea with quite reasonable price but nice atmosphere! Two days ago, i met up with my friend in this Maco Café, i must say i was definitely impressed by its interior decorations. I am kind of person who is truly crazy to explore the interior design of different kind of shops and guesthouses,whatever. Maybe i got an idea to build my own dreamhouse someday? lol.. I swear to myself it would be a MUST-DO thing in my future to have my own special, stylish, cozy home sweet home..may my dream comes true =)


When we reached Maco Café, it was only few people there. May be due to Monday BLUE, everybody choose to stay at home after a tiring day instead of outdating? At last, we are the only customers in the café. It was extremely quiet and peaceful..damn funny when we realized we'd been lower our voice AUTOMATICALLY and suddenly my friend gave out a shout..I must admit that i juz felt so embarrassed but couldn't bear to laugh out when all the staffs turned their head back to us..oh dear! = =

Paintings  & artworks

Mille Crepes 
I'm not a big coffee fan, but i love to taste their Mille Crepes..there are a good variety of pastries to choose from display and you'd be served a glass of iced-water for free! My friend said Nadeje's Mille Crepe in Malacca still the best, where i've planned my next destination to go..no matter what, it's still a nice place to chill yourself! =)
Maco Café and Bakery
65, Jalan Sutera Tanjung 8/2, Taman Sutera Utama, 81300 Skudai, Malaysia. (Near Sutera Mall, JB)
Tel: 07 5568490
Opening Hours
Mon – Thu: 12pm-10pm
Fri – Sat: 12pm-1am
Sun: 12pm-10pm