Sunday 19 August 2012

99's SHOW

Here's to update the day of the 99's school anniversary since it had been ended a weeks ago! Been so busy and tired for those days, however it was really an unforgettable experience in my life.  =)

 I luv the day 812 

I'm kinda a big fan of guitar club, of them all. They are always full of energy and young spirit, hang out with them could make me younger more five years..haha! 






There are photos of The Phantom Of The Dream fashion and hair show for the day. I was so sad that i have no chance to take my camera to shoot any photos with all those people. Only collect these photos from some photographers:

Luxurious gown
They look awesome!

Busy- ing
My cool sister 
Sis was definitely looks stunning in her mermaid style gown!
Princess and the QUEEN
My face looks so V in tis photo..haha..thanks Benz =)
Sis's hair-dresser
Especially thanks to my ROMAN Junjie
(  Looks so awkward when posing..haha! )

Hair Show

Bosnian style
Billion thanks to my dear Yengdao hair-dresser =)
Keep laughing when talking to them *Big Smile* Funny three styler!
We've been putting our effort to the show so much, especially the Zen Haute Coiffure =) All the training and rehearsal truly paid off on that memorable day.  Feel grateful to all those people who came for support us. 




Thanks for mommy's coming. Luv u MOM!

A lot of people told me that i was too skinny when standing on the stage..haha..maybe i need to gain more weights? Yet i think it was because i wore a black suit that made my body figure even more skinny! No matter what, it was a great day for me =) For Leo and Trevor, glad to meet you guys and thanks for giving me such an awesome experience. *Hug*