Tuesday 14 August 2012

Hard to say 88

Feelings of empty immersed when everything comes to an end. Gonna leave here and it could be my first time that i hate the student's holidays..without them the office surely remain a bit loneliness the whole day long. Only left two more days to say goodbye to them and somehow make me so sad. My emotion is pretty unstable these days. Dear my lord, what actually happened to me? I hate to say goodbye when i'm not sure when will meet up to those people i treasure so much. I juz wish that i could have more and more days to go to gather with them. 

BUCK UP!..I must lifting my spirit up to give my internship a happy ending =)

Dudong~~!
This is our first TWO-PERSON photo, with my dear primary old mate Serena..haha..took this photo after our tiring rehearsal of model show. Though we are same age but everyone said that i looks like a teenage girl when stand beside Serena. She got a model like figure which i so admire..lol..Miss my old mates so muchhh..Always make me happy when remembering the time of my childhood period. ^O^

Those old memories that i'd never forget.